sabato, gennaio 03, 2009

ALONE/THE END OF SIX THOUSAND YEARS/THE CONFLITTO


eccoci qui con il primo ( e forse ultimo ) concerto srhc per il 2009.
numerosi sono i problemi sorti, almeno quante sono le soddisfazioni .
per questo concerto di gennaio a quanto pare verrà messo un piccolo ingresso,tipo 2 o 3 euro per venir incontro alle esigenze economiche di gestore/organizzatori.in sintesi, se non ci riusciamo a star dentro almeno stavolta i concerti a sanremo saran solo un ricordo.dunque accorrete , gasatevi e supportate.
a seguire , il flyer e i testi dell'ultimo 7'' degli ALONE , che direi che per varie ragioni si meritano una bella pubblicazione sul sanremo arcor blog.leggeteveli e sentitevi i pezzi,cosi magari al concerto ci si diverte di piu tutti.
tenetevi informati e ascoltatevi i gruppi da www.myspace.com/sanremohcshows
BIG UP-LUV YA ALL.




Viva Love

There is a time for everyone to choose between what's in their mind and in their heart. I will try to choose my heart, cause I don't want to see my dreams fall apart.


The fear of time (part II)

Hey what's happenning? Now no one's listening, so tell me, now tell me everything. I'm feeling blue, feeling lost, feeling that I am the ghost, of the good friends we were, of conversations in the middle of nowhere. And I just wanna freeze it, I just want to stay the same, why I can't be the same?
I just want to be the same. Oh, I would like to be the same. But it's so bigger than me, and it's so hard and kind of hurts to deal with it, so what I can do when time is changing, changing everything?
You run away, try to hide, try to hide yourself from time, but it's not going to work. It's fading, it's fading everything.
So we have to fight, when routine keeps our hearts far from the fucking light.
Don't let it end, don't let us end, don't let your friends don't let them fall in loneliness, don't let it end.
I've been there for you, but you're not here for me, that's the way we're killing everything, cause i'm not insane and I'll never look for you again.
And I hate the time, and I hate the time. So we run away, we try to hide, but there is nothing that can save ourselves from time. So don't run away, don't try to hide, get out of here, let's face our fear and live your life. I live my life, you live youir life, let's face our fear and we will fucking live these times.


Tomorrow

Tomorrow I will forget your name. Every smile, every face, it's going to fade. Tomorrow the morning rain will kill the dreams I've made in our glory days. They say I don't know how to live. They say I don't know how to live. And I, wish that I, somehow learned to live my life. Break and change, re-arrange, rebuild everything, if it was that easy to restart again. I am what I am, it's hard to understand. I'm what I fucking am, from the cradle to the fucking end. So I've been waiting to feel better when I didn't had to wait at all. Cause it's your life, it's up to you, so why are you waiting to make your move? We won't feel safe and we'll find no peace until we struggle, until we try to live our dreams. Don't kiss your dreams goodbye.


the fear of time (part I)

Youy're not missing me, and I'm not missing you, turning backs, losing friends, turn your head on the only things we had. Now someone else lives in your head, don't try to convince me that you're not dead. I fear the time, I fear that it will change my mind, it's always changing everything. Kill the hours, kill the time. I will try to kill the time in neverending nights of you and I. And now i'm missing everything, and i'll see you missing, missing everything.


December.
I wanna know cause i've been waiting long enough, who took my head and washed away the past. I wish I could kill all of the voices, the neverending fear. Yes, but i'm still feeling it. How far we have to run to lose ourselves? Why don't we just look back and try to learn from our mistakes. We have to learn and try again. We have to learn. I'll never fucking learn, I'm never fucking learning. If I could just sit right here and kill this feeling I fear. If we could just sit right here and face ourselves with no fear at all. The future is still scaring me, but I'll take control of this, one day I'll learn to live my life. One day I'll learn. Yes.

2 commenti:

G.P. ha detto...

i'll come from da bolo town

Anonimo ha detto...

GIASSAI CHE SEI IL MEGLIO ADMIN.